- We may use or disclose your personal information:
- for the purposes for which we collected it and related purposes which would be reasonably expected by you. For example, if you provide personal information in a marketing summit or by completing a website form, we may get in touch with you to promote the product;
- for other purposes to which you have consented (for an example we may get in touch with or send mails to SPOC identified in a PO or contract); and
- as otherwise authorised or required by law.
- In general, we collect, use and disclose your personal information so that we can do business together and for purposes connected with our services.
- Seclore assures all the users of the Seclore website that their personal information will not be used/disclosed by Seclore and will be collected for internal records and for improving or smooth functioning of our products and services or if required to be disclosed under the procedure established by law.
- Seclore assures the users, that in the event of the user’s personal information being shared with its subsidiaries, business associates etc., such sharing of information will be for the purpose of doing the intended purposes with the users as a general business practice.
- Seclore reserves its rights to collect, analyse and disseminate aggregate usage patterns of all its users with a view to enhancing user experience and providing/offering various services to its users. This includes commercially utilizing and sharing the information with its subsidiaries, consultants, agents and business associates as a general business practice. In the course of its business Seclore reserves its right to use and disseminate the information collected through these or any other methods in order to enhance user experience and provide/offer various services to the users.